Wednesday 27 October 2010

Reflection for Unit 1 (Understanding History and Archaeology

What did you learn? During this unit I learnt a lot about what archaeology is and how it works and what archaeologists do. During the 7ab dig think that I learn't the most about it. However, for history I learnt the most while talking notes on ancient discoveries, and from the text book.

What did you find most interesting? I think that learning about how archaeologists work and what they do it the most interesting part of this unit because before we started this unit I didn't understand very much about history and archaeology.

what learning skills were you able to practice and have? I was able to practice; note taking, organization, essay writing, and correct researching on a topic.

what did you learn about your self? I learn't that when it comes to digging i am not very patient and i don't like it very much. I lean't that i find it hard to figure out what notes i need and what notes i don't need while going through a text book.

No comments:

Post a Comment